Child care support from Quebec ?

I have a 14 year old son, we are living in Davao Philippines, his father, who is from Benin Africa, already got his canadian citizenship since 2006. He is not supporting his son regularly, sometimes if he remember. Can I ask a financial support from Quebec Govt.

Related Questions:

This entry was posted in Government and public services and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply